Technology Education New Zealand is a professional network, promoting and supporting technology education in New Zealand. This is achieved by fostering development of technology in the New Zealand Curriculum, and maintaining national and international links between those working in technology education and with the wider technological community.
It aims to:
- foster the development of Technology Education in New Zealand
- develop and maintain national and international links between those working in Technology Education and with the wider technological community
- support professional, curriculum, and resource development in Technology Education
- encourage and support research in Technology Education
- organise a national biennial Technology Education conference
- work closely with other subject associations for mutual benefit of technology education.
For more information see the TENZ website: tenz.org.nz
Contact TENZ: TENZ contact details
About ICTE Asia Pacific
The aim of this professional group is to promote communication and academic exchange in Technology Education.
The first conference was held in Otsu, Japan in 1995. The next conference in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997 was when the ICTE organization was constituted. Conferences then were held in Canberra, Australia in 1999, Daejeon, Korea in 2001, Auckland, New Zealand in 2003, Hong Kong, China in 2006, San Antonio, USA in 2007, Taipei, Taiwan in 2009, Aichi, Japan in 2011, Nanjing, China in 2013 and Hong Kong in 2015.